Kate at Kate takes 5 has started a great blogger listography, for top 5 blogging tips! I’m quite a new blogger, so just how useful mine are remains to be seen. But for what it’s worth
- Try to meet as many bloggers in real life as soon as you can. If you are not in a position to network in real life use resources like UKFBA (for food bloggers). There are a real community of friendly people out there…and they will tell you more in 5 minutes than you will learn online in 5 hours.
- Write about things you are passionate about. Don’t worry who is going to read it. Your passion is what will make it work
- Don’t get too distracted by the techie things. To start off with keep things simple, you can add more gizmos as it goes.
- Remember you are meant to be having fun! If it gets to be an obligation, you might want to consider why you are doing it.
- Do comment on others blogs. It’s nice when someone comments on yours…so remember and comment where you can!