Fab First Fridays Round-Up for July and August Linky:
Thank you to everyone who took part in last month’s Fab First Friday – my first ever! I’m not planning to mention everyone in this round-up, just to pick a few highlights for me! But, please do keep linking up – I DO go any read all the fabulous entries.
And, I’ve been pinning, tweeting and commenting on your blogs and I do hope you’ll all come back and link up again! I really enjoyed reading some of the posts – Elizabeth’s story about her family trip to Unst, the fabulous chocolate dinner party from Choclette and the WONDERFUL carrot cake with caramel filling from That Skinny Chick Can Bake. I found some new blogs with some great writing – I loved Lusty Librarians from Commuted Sentence for example.
And as usual some of the photography just left me in awe – Selena’s pictures of Spain for instance:
I hope everyone found it as fascinating as me. I’m really thrilled to be sharing such wonderful blogs! And, I thought it worth repeating again this month. For me, it’s a way to find new blogs and also to explore what some of my friends and fellow bloggers have really enjoyed writing about.
So, the rules for this linky are as follows.
- Pick your favourite post from your own blog during August and add that to the linky. It can be anything – a cake you made, a place you’ve visited, some wonderful photography. Something YOU think is special.
- If you want to, leave me a comment below and let everyone know what makes it special.
- Edit your linked up post to add the ‘Fab First Friday’ badge so that other readers can join in.
- Link back to this page for Fabulous First Fridays
- Try to read one or two posts from others who have linked up. Comment on or tweet about their post if you like it and use hashtag #FabFirstFriday – I’d love you to spread the word!
And, I’ll try to make sure I comment/stumble/tweet all the posts linked up. I’ve also created a pinterest board. I’m looking forward to reading your #FabFirstFriday Posts!
Now, here’s the badge to use:-
Or cut and paste this code into your blog:
<div align=”center”><a href=”http://www.london-unattached.com/topics/Featured-Posts/fab-first-friday/” target=”_blank”><img alt=”London-Unattached Favourite Blogs” src=”http://www.london-unattached.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/fabFirst-12.jpg” /></a></div>
I’m going to leave the Linky open until 15th September – right in the middle of the month – because I’d like to give everyone a chance to link up and comment. But remember to link up something you posted in AUGUST! For me, I already know what my link will be – the highlight in August for London-Unattached has to be the trip to Frome, which must also be the most controversial post I’ve ever written!