Being a Better Blogger:
Blog challenges and linkys are one of the best way to get involved with the blogging community, letting people know you are there and ‘virtually’ networking with other bloggers. At times I feel something of a failure as a food blogger. I never quite get round to doing all the challenges I mean to join before the monthly deadline and I watch others with awe! But, one that I *have* taken part in quite regularly is the the No Waste Food Challenge – it really appeals to my own ethos and, matches the way I tend to cook and eat at home too. In the New Year of 2012 Kate over at Turquoise Lemons made a New Year’s resolution to not waste so much food. Inspired by the Love Food Hate Waste campaign Kate launched the No Waste Food Challenge in a bid to encourage others to do the same. I know many of my friends and fellow food bloggers have joined in regularly. Last year, Elizabeth from Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary started to co-host the challenge – this year, because Kate is tied up with a few other things, she’s taken over completely and has invited a number of us to guest-host for her each month. It’s a great way to spread the word and hopefully get even more people involved.
This month it’s my turn and I’m going to do my best to help promote what I think is a really worthwhile challenge. I’ll be tweeting, sharing and then at the end of the month writing a round-up of all the wonderful posts. So, please DO join in – it’s a very, very straightforward challenge where all you need to do is link up your No Waste Food Challenge Post for the month and display the badge on your post.
1. Please link up your url using the linky at the bottom of each month’s challenge post.
2. Feel free to republish old posts just make sure you add a link to the current challenge and add the challenge badge (the blue badge at the top of this post).
3. Make sure you link up before the end of the month!
4. Posts will be added to the No Waste Food Challenge Pinterest Board to help spread the food waste prevention love!
5. Please make sure your post includes a link back to both Elizabeths Kitchen Diary and London Unattached
6. Tweet @TangoRaindrop and me, @fionamaclean with the tag #NoWasteFoodChallenge and we will retweet all that we see.