It’s nearly Chocolate Week – the perfect time for a Chocolatey Giveaway:
Are you a chocoholic? I know I am and, I also know that for me the perfect cure for my addiction is not abstinence but a focus on quality over quantity. Rather than buying supermarket family sized bars, I try to focus on finding excellent quality organic, Fairtrade chocolate, spending the same and eating less. It works for me. Saving inches on my hips but still being able to treat myself. And, good quality chocolate is the kind of thing that always feels indulgent.
The Chocolate and Love range from Richard and Birgitte is so named because the pair got together with a shared passion for chocolate. Originally a Surveyor and Lawyer, they both left the corporate world to set up Chocolate and Love in 2010, an award winning ethical chocolate range that is made from fairly traded cacoa, cane sugar, vanilla and coffee and which is produced with no pesticides and no child labour. They also work with Weforest.org to help with reforestation – so far they’ve planted 22,000 trees!
The array of seven delectable 100g bars (£3.00 each) has something for everyone, from the 80% single origin cocoa Panama bar which is incredibly smooth, without a trace of bitterness to its popular sea salt and caramel bar which has a beautiful sweetness with a kick of savoury flavour and crunch. Chocolate and Love produce two pure chocolate bars – Panama and Rich Dark – and five with stunning flavours mixed into them. Wrapped in bespoke hand-painted designs, they are the perfect treat to keep for yourself or gift to someone special. The range includes…
- Panama – Single origin – Cocoa from Panama (80%)
- Rich Dark – Cocoa from Peru and The Dominican Republic (71%)
- Mint – Dark chocolate with peppermint crunch – Cocoa from Peru and The Dominican Republic (67%)
- Orange – Dark chocolate with orange – Cocoa from Peru and The Dominican Republic (65%)
- Coffee – Dark chocolate with Arabica coffee – Cocoa from Peru and The Dominican Republic (55%)
- Dark chocolate with caramel and sea salt – Cocoa from Peru and The Dominican Republic (55%)
- Creamy dark chocolate with cacao nibs – Cocoa from Peru and The Dominican Republic (55%)
Apart from the Creamy Dark and Sea Salt variants, Chocolate and Love’s products are dairy free too, making them ideal for vegans too.The range is available to buy in Sainsbury’s, Whole Foods Market, Planet Organic and online at Ocado and Amazon. But, if you’d like a chance to win a bar of each, just enter the rafflecopter!